I have a second class Honours degree in Maths and French with Spanish from Queen Mary University of London (2001) with over 17 years experience tutoring Maths, French and Spanish.
My Italian lessons will be ideal up to Year 9 standard.
Why choose me as a Maths, French or Spanish Tutor?
- Excellent Grades in Maths, Spanish and French
- Big improvements in a short period of time in all 3 subjects.
- Enjoyable, logical and very comprehensible teaching of Arithmetic and Algebra, for example in Maths.
- Your French and Spanish grammar should improve tremendously also making essay writing much easier.
- I can tutor for any exam board.
- I can teach any level up to A Level standard.
- Excellent verifiable testimonials.
Why choose me as a Chess Tutor?
- I have been playing Chess for over 30 years
- Excellent for Beginner Level and far beyond
- Very useful insights, not always covered in Chess books
- I can explain what Chess Opening preparation should and should not be about
What happens in my lessons?
- I always make sure the basics are understood before doing the harder material.
- The pupil is encouraged to ask themselves if their answer is a sensible one.
- Mental Arithmetic will be encouraged to save time.
- Homework will be set when possible.
- Tests will also be set some lessons to check the material is understood and to prepare for the exam environment.
Where do I tutor?
- Stanmore (HA7)
- Stanmore Hill (HA7)
- Bushey (WD23)
- Bushey Heath (WD23)
- Watford (WD17)
- West Watford (WD18)
- North Watford (WD24)
My fees are £45-£50 per hour including my travel costs from Mill Hill.
How to contact me
Please contact me on 07776273919 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. My profile can also be found on superprof.