I have an Honours degree in Maths and French with Spanish from Queen Mary University of London (2001) with over 20 years experience tutoring Maths, Spanish and French. I also tutor Italian from Beginner Level to at least GCSE standard. I also give Chess lessons from Beginner level to club level.Why choose me as a Maths, Spanish or French tutor?
- Excellent Grades in Maths, Spanish and French
- Big improvements in a short period of time in all 3 subjects.
- My lessons are hard enough for the new GCSE curriculum, apparently lacking at many schools.
- Unique pattern recognition even for the most difficult irregular verbs.
- Your Mental Arithmetic should improve considerably.
- I can tutor for any exam board.
- I can teach any level up to A Level standard.
- Excellent verifiable testimonials.
What happens in my lessons?
- I ensure the basics are understood before doing the harder topics.
- The pupil is encouraged to ask themselves if their answer is a sensible one.
- Calculators will be discouraged with basic calculations.
- A reasonable amount of homework will be recommended.
- Tests will also be set some lessons to check the material is understood and to prepare for being in an exam.
- I teach good exam technique.
My tutoring locations
- Elstree (WD6)
- Borehamwood (WD6)
- Radlett (WD7)
- Shenley (WD7)
- Saint Albans (AL1, AL2, AL3)
- Bricket Wood (AL4)
How much do I charge?
I charge £50 per hour. There is a discount for three, six and nine lesson bundles of 10%, 20% and 30% respectively.
Please contact me on 07776273919 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. My profile can also be found on the First Tutors & superprof websites.