I have a second class Honours degree in Maths and French with Spanish from Queen Mary University of London (2001) with over 17 years experience tutoring Maths, Spanish and French. I also give excellent Italian lessons up to at least year 9 standard.
Why choose me as a Maths, Spanish or French tutor?
- Excellent Grades in Maths, Spanish and French
- Big improvements in a short period of time in all 3 subjects
- Enjoyable, logical and very comprehensible teaching of Arithmetic and Algebra, for example in Maths
- Your French and Spanish grammar should improve tremendously also making essay writing much easier
- I can tutor for any exam board.
- I can teach any level up to A Level standard.
- Excellent verifiable testimonials.
Why choose me as a Chess tutor?
- I have been playing Chess since 1989
- Simple explanations of how to move the Chess pieces and approximate piece values
- Enjoyable explanations about the tactics and the two special moves
- Brilliant Chess program for between our Chess lessons
What happens in my lessons?
- I always make sure the basics are understood before doing the harder material
- The pupil is encouraged to ask themselves if their answer is a sensible one
- Mental Arithmetic will be encouraged to save time
- Homework will be set when possible
- Tests will also be set some lessons to check the material is understood and to prepare for the exam environment
My tutoring locations
I tutor in or not far from the following areas near Finchley and Barnet:
- Finchley (N3)
- East Finchley (N2)
- North Finchley (N12)
- West Finchley (N3)
- Barnet (EN5)
- East Barnet (EN4)
- Cockfosters (EN4)
- Friern Barnet (N11)
- Hendon (NW4)
- Mill Hill (NW7)
- Golders Green (NW11)
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (N2, NW11)
How much do I charge?
On average, I charge £40 per hour.
Contact North London Tuition
Please contact me on 07776273919 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. I am also on the superprof website.