So why learn Italian?
My name is Matthew Brown and welcome to my Italian tutoring page.
- Italian words are easy to pronounce
- It is the language used for playing a musical instrument
- It is frequently the language of Opera and Fashion
- If you have already studied French or Spanish or both, Italian will be a lot easier
- Present Subjunctive endings are very easy
Why choose me as an Italian Tutor?
I will be the ideal Italian tutor up to GCSE Level with my strong knowledge and teaching of the verb endings and the seemingly off putting articles, for example, and for guiding pupils who have already studied French and/or Spanish also pointing out less obvious parallels between the languages. My tips for essay writing and speaking to help you stand out are indispensable.
Where do I tutor?
I tutor in or near North West London including Central & West London and parts of South London. I also tutor online.
I charge from £30 per hour for the quality service provided.
For newcomers only, my fees will be from £20 per hour until the 10th September 2020.
My DBS Check
My Enhanced DBS is completely clear from the 18th May 2020.
How to contact me
Please call me on 07776273919 or contact me by email to book an enjoyable Italian tutoring lesson today.