Key Stage 2 & 3, GCSE Spanish Tutor in North West London & South London
|I have a second class Honours degree in Maths and French with Spanish from Queen Mary University of London (2001) with over 17 years experience tutoring Spanish.
Why choose Spanish?
- Spanish words are very easy to pronounce with very few pronunciation rules.
- Very clear rules for where the stress falls on a word.
- Not too many grammatical rules at a basic level.
- There are many Spanish speaking countries in the world, making it a very practical language to learn.
Why choose me as a Spanish Tutor?
- Excellent Grades.
- Big improvements in a short space of time.
- Unique ways to help improve even irregular verbs and tenses very quickly.
- Many excellent verifiable testimonials.
- You are likely to want to choose GCSE Spanish.
- Plenty of verb conjugations made fun. All sentences need verbs!
- Other Grammar and sentences.
- Useful Vocabulary and Expressions for Essay Writing and Speaking, for example.
- Occasional tests to see how quickly progress is being made.
From £35 per hour, plus travel expenses for long journeys.
How to contact me
Please contact me on 07776273919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a lesson or if you have any questions.